Saturday, September 19, 2009

(41)天

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
you're not here with me
Always, I am asking myself that, is it worth to do everything for you?
In the young night, I do want to go outside and feel the wind touching my face, my eyes, my body.
Why, someone tell me why?
Do i really have to do so much of things for a person that never think about me for a minute?
I am, a stupid?
Or an idiot?
Maybe i am crazy, just because of a love.
A piece of love that inside my heart, it pushes me to a way that return is not allowed.
But I love this way, loneliness couldn't win in this game, I'll never giving up until the end of my life, I'll spend my whole life and everything that i have to win this game.
What kind of game is this?
Everybody would joined the game, or already being inside the game.
What if I had lose the game?
I'll restart the game, and go once more, I said just now, I'll never giving up.
Love is blind?
Do not think so.
Love is the greatest.
It gives me power, teaches me how to care a person that I love.
I don't really understand love, but I am trying to give her happiness through the love.
I do know what I am doing now, and I think it is worth.
Because I love her.

2009年9月19日 0232 I am stress, and worry about her.

No comments: